Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010 - Ruthie checks in

Ruthie checked in last night...so great to hear her voice.

In her words...

Aux Cadets, the place that we were going to move told us that the earthquake was also in that place because it has a (flat land) that was one of the most destroyed places. So, we decided not to go to that place anymore. We are scared…we feel safer close to home than to a place we are not used to…And now, we are closed to our house on a piece of land where a lot of people in the neighborhood are staying. During the day, we stay in the front house and we go sleep at night, while working very hard on the plan to get a piece of land and the design for a new place. Until now, I don’t know how much it is going to cost, but I am sure that the price will be reasonable.
I thank the Lord first than I ought to thank you all for your support, your willingness and your kindness to the Morencys. We will not be able to give it back to you but we are sure that God will bless you even more. It was meant to be. Thank everyone on my behalf. I remember them all. I will not have the time to write every name. But I remember every family.


No comments:

Post a Comment