Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20 - As if Ruthie's situation isn't difficult enough....


Hi Mom,

It's been so long. I was sick (fever, cough, sore throat, huge headaches everyday) I went to the hospital and had other appointment. The doctor said that I have Bronchitis. They gave me (syrup, tablets and other). I am doing much better now.

I want to say hi to everybody. Keep thanking everyone for their help and thoughts for the Morency Family. Thank you for helping in rebuilding a new home. God bless you all.

We had rains and it was terrrible. You know being out even when you have tents, we had water running down like a flood. So today, we changed everything and made it another way. So did everyone where we are sleeping.

I will write more later.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I climb into my nice warm bed at night I can't help but think of the people of Haiti...we have so much...they have so little...what's wrong with this picture?
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment