Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22 - More Aftershocks

Good morning Mom,

Early this morning at 4:35 am, we had a hit that was scary, and while I was writing you the message this morning around 10:00 am, we had another one. My heart was not in a normal rate, and I can tell you that I ran like an athlete...LOL

Just like I heard that there's a lot of aid from everywhere (food, water, tents, and so on...), we are not that lucky to find these stuff. I am thinking that you can watch that in the news better than I do; you need to fight to get whatever they are giving out. And God knew it was going to happen and He has provided for us, and I thank Him for such a blessing.


Thanks to the generosity of so many, I'm able to send Ruthie money for food and other supplies as they are needed.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Sue, thank you for keeping us updated. It is great (and sad) to know the real story and not just what we see on the news. Tell Ruthie to keep strong!

    ReplyDelete