Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7 - GREAT NEWS

It's all confirmed, Ruthie will be coming home to Iowa April 1st!!!!!

Our original plan was always to bring Ruthie back after the holidays for a few months. I never thought after the earthquake this could or would happen. In talking with Ruthie over the last several weeks, I asked her if she felt her family would be OK without her for awhile???? she responded with......

I tell people I am not the mother or father of my family...I am the daughter and I feel like I need to get out of here to breathe.....

It became very clear to me that Ruthie needed to get away for awhile.
She has asked to stay for a few months, and we are thrilled!!!!
Ruthie and I will work with her brother, via computer & Western Union on the building plans going forward. Ruthie is very confident that he will do a good job for the family while she is away.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment